Colonic — Toxins built up over a long period are gently removed in a series of treatments. Compression of neighboring organs disappears; pressure in the intra-abdominal area is reduced, expels parasites, relieves gynecological disorders, and reduces weight.
- Colonic Session = (1) $70 (4) $260 (10) $550
Our colon hydrotherapy (large intestine) is as long as we are tall.
The diameter of our colon is equal to that of our wrist.
For every foot of colon we can store approximately 5 – 10 lbs. of feces.
A healthy “bowel movement” will measure 12 – 18 inches long.
A healthy person will have 2 -3 bowel movements each day.
The ascending colon controls the aging process in the body.
The colon re-absorbs fluids 8 – 10 times every 30 minutes.
The colon has pressure points similar to the reflexology points on our hands and feet.
To the degree your colon is clean, is to the degree your bloodstream is clean.
One “colonic” (colon hydrotherapy) equals three days of fasting.
Benefits of a Colonic:
- Reduces pressure in the intra-abdominal area which improves venous return from lower extremities and pelvic zone.
- Relaxes pressure on the hips and lumbar column and is beneficial to their mobility.
- Relaxes abdominal muscles from the action of water temperature and massage that accompany the colonic.
- Increases abdominal muscle tone due to reducing intestinal residues.
- Stimulates peristaltic action of intestines restoring normal muscle tone and therefore removal of constipation.
- Potential to correct intestinal transit problems such as constipation and diarrhea without resorting to prescription drugs.
- Sensation of well being due to the elimination of mucus, alimentary remainders not digested, gases and toxic bacteria.
- Relieves inflammation and edema due to elimination of irritating substances.
- Expels parasites due to alternating water temperatures and complementary additives to colonic water such as garlic and other vermifuge (parasite killing) herbs.
- Decreases demineralization of body because it improves metabolism.
- Relieves gynecological disorders such as cystitis and dysmenorrhea due to reduction of a prolapsed intestine.
- Reduces risk of complications after surgery because it reinforces natural immunity.
- Improves functions of the large intestines, lymph and nervous system because a relation exists between them in the GI tract.
- Reduces weight and slims due to activating elimination.
- Creates an increase in mental capacity and rejuvenation since it decreases the degenerative process, normal or accelerated, by removing toxic substances that affect biological aging.