— Colonic —
Toxins built up over a long period are gently removed in a series of treatments. Compression of neighboring organs disappears; pressure in the intra-abdominal area is reduced, expels parasites, relieves gynecological disorders, and reduces weight.
(1) $70 (4) $260 (10) $550
Benefits of a Colonic
- Reduces pressure in the intra-abdominal area which improves venous return from lower extremities and pelvic zone.
- Relaxes pressure on the hips and lumbar column and is beneficial to their mobility.
- Relaxes abdominal muscles from the action of water temperature and massage that accompany the colonic.
- Increases abdominal muscle tone due to reducing intestinal residues.
- Stimulates peristaltic action of intestines restoring normal muscle tone and therefore removal of constipation.
- Potential to correct intestinal transit problems such as constipation and diarrhea without resorting to prescription drugs.
- Sensation of well being due to the elimination of mucus, alimentary remainders not digested, gases and toxic bacteria.
- Relieves inflammation and edema due to elimination of irritating substances.
- Expels parasites due to alternating water temperatures and complementary additives to colonic water such as garlic and other vermifuge (parasite killing) herbs.
- Decreases demineralization of body because it improves metabolism.
- Relieves gynecological disorders such as cystitis and dysmenorrhea due to reduction of a prolapsed intestine.
- Reduces risk of complications after surgery because it reinforces natural immunity.
- Improves functions of the large intestines, lymph and nervous system because a relation exists between them in the GI tract.
- Reduces weight and slims due to activating elimination.
- Creates an increase in mental capacity and rejuvenation since it decreases the degenerative process, normal or accelerated, by removing toxic substances that affect biological aging.
- Our colon hydrotherapy (large intestine) is as long as we are tall.
- The diameter of our colon is equal to that of our wrist.
- For every foot of colon we can store approximately 5 – 10 lbs. of feces.
- A healthy “bowel movement” will measure 12 – 18 inches long.
- A healthy person will have 2 -3 bowel movements each day.
- The ascending colon controls the aging process in the body.
- The colon re-absorbs fluids 8 – 10 times every 30 minutes.
- The colon has pressure points similar to the reflexology points on our hands and feet.
- To the degree your colon is clean, is to the degree your bloodstream is clean.
- One “colonic” (colon hydrotherapy) equals three days of fasting.